Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bienvenidos!

I have spent the last two-and-a-half years baby-blogging and thought I would try my hand at something a little more sophisticated (but not too sophisticated). So many times I drive by some new ugly building and feel like I need a forum in which to express my dislike. I occasionally find myself in love with a new product or toy and want to tell the world. I might be blown away by a documentary and want everyone to watch it too. I am also going to try to throw in a book review every once in awhile. I may even attempt a craft or sewing project. I will, however, be avoiding politics, so you'll have to look elsewhere for that.
While I realize I am just adding my voice to an already noisy blogosphere, I hope you might find it somewhat helpful, mildly entertaining and occasionally informative.

1 comment:

È